Minority Business Enterprise Office (MBEO)
The Minority Business Enterprise Office (MBEO), is a City agency which provides assistance to disadvantage businesses, new and/or expanding businesses in Wilmington, Delaware. The MBEO is an affiliate of the Minority Business Opportunity Committee (MBOC) and the Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) of the U.S. Department of Commerce.
The MBEO offers:
- Equal Opportunity/Contract Compliance Office
- Administers the City of Wilmington's DBE procurement program.
- Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
- Assists business enterprises. DBE certification processes disadvantage businesses for procurement. The DBE Directory lists certified vendors for procurement opportunities.
- Minority Business Opportunities Committee
- Public/private cooperative resources
- Micro Loan Program
- Small business training & financing
- Entrepreneurial Support Network
- Support services to business start-ups
Equal Opportunity/Contract Compliance Office
The Equal Opportunity/Contract Compliance Office is responsible for administering the City of Wilmington's DBE Procurement Process.
Contact Economic Development
Mayor's Office of Economic Development
Louis L. Redding City/County Building
800 N. French Street, 3rd Floor
Wilmington DE 19801
Phone: (302) 576-2120
Fax: (302) 571-4326