False Alarm Reduction Program Permit Checklist
Things you should know about your permit.
- Your permit is valid for 12 months from the date of issuance.
- You should receive your permit along with additional helpful information within ten business days after submitting a completed application.
- Make sure your monitoring company has your permit number. If you have NOT received an alarm permit within ten business days, please call toll free: 1-866-377-8834.
- You MUST renew your permit annually.
- You will receive a reminder notice about 30 days prior to your annual renewal date.
- If you move to another address, you MUST close the old permit and apply for a new one.
- The permit CANNOT be transferred to another person or location.
- This permit is required for properties in the City of Wilmington.