City Holiday: Day After Thanksgiving
- Date: 11/24/2017
Wilmington City government offices are closed today for the City’s observance of the Thanksgiving Day Holiday. As a result, the Department of Public Works’ Sanitation Division will collect trash and recyclables on a modified holiday schedule.
The modified holiday schedule is as follows:
- Monday, November 20: East of I-95 recycling collection
- Tuesday, November 21: West of I-95 recycling collection
- Wednesday, November 22: East of I-95 trash collection
- Thursday, November 23: No collection/City holiday
- Friday, November 24: No collection/City holiday
- Saturday, November 25: West of I-95 trash collection
Visit www.WilmingtonDE.gov/trash for more information about trash and recycling in the City.
To report issues about trash and recycling collection, please call the Public Works Call Center at (302) 576-3878 or visit this link to submit a request for service online.