City Planning Commission Meeting
- Date: 10/17/2017 6:00 PM
- Location: Council Chambers
Louis L. Redding City/County Building, 800 N. French Street, 1st Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Return to full list >>
- Approval of the minutes of the September 19, 2017 Planning Commission Meeting.
- New Business
- Resolution 14-17: Proposed amendments to the FY 2006-FY 2011 Capital Improvements Program and FY 2006 Capital Budget for the purpose of transferring funds between projects within the Fire Department. Revision #9.
- Resolution 15-17: Proposed amendments to the FY 2012-FY 2017 Capital Improvements Program and FY 2012 Capital Budget for the purpose of transferring funds between projects within the Police Department. Revision #7.
- Resolution 16-17: MS-17-08: Major Subdivision application from APEX Engineering on behalf of Bank of America National Association, entitled “Bracebridge Corporation”, which proposes to subdivide one noncontiguous parcel located on three separate blocks into three parcels, for the purpose of creating a lot for each existing building. The property is bounded by King, Walnut, 10th, and 12th Streets.
Agenda prepared October 9, 2017 by Gemma Tierney, Department of Planning, (302) 576-3117.