Design Review and Preservation Comm. Meeting
- Date: -
- Location: Mayor's Conference Room
Louis L. Redding City/County Building, 800 N. French Street, 3rd Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
- Administrative Business
- Acceptance of minutes from the August 16, 2017 regular meeting.
- Old Business
- Permit Referral DR-1533 R: 801-803 East 7th Street. Revision to January 2017 approved renovation of the Lacy Building to create a first floor commercial space/coffee shop and upper floor residential units. Old Swedes’ City Historic District. Resolution 24-17.
- Permit Referral DR-1549: 922 Lombard Street. Request from Inter-Neighborhood Foundation to rehabilitate/convert previous parsonage into two rental residential units. Eastside City Historic District. Resolution 18-17.
- Permit Referral DR-1554: 1819 Shallcross Avenue.. Request to remove existing rear el and construct a new, two-story addition. Forty Acres Neighborhood Conservation District. Resolution 23-17.
- New Business
- Permit Referral DR-1555: 417 North Market Street. Request for demolition and new in-fill building construction. Market Street City Historic District. Resolution 25-17.
- Permit Referral DR-1556: 2 East 7th Street. Request for sign for new occupant. Market Street City Historic District. Resolution 26-17.
- Permit Referral DR-1557: 2106 Grant Avenue. Request for new HVAC system in the Bishopstead. Kentmere Parkway City Historic District. Resolution 27-17.
DRPC has the right to refuse to review any case for which they decide there is insufficient documentation to make an informed determination
Agenda prepared September 7, 2017, and posted on the City website, www.WilmingtonDE.gov.
Staff: Patricia A. Maley, AICP, DRPC Coordinator and Senior Planner/Design and Review, (302) 576-3113.