Design Review and Preservation Comm. Meeting
- Date: 10/18/2017 6:30 PM
- Location: Council Chambers
Louis L. Redding City/County Building, 800 N. French Street, 1st Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
- Administrative Business
- Acceptance of minutes from the September 15, 2017 and October 5, 2017 meetings
- Old Business
- New Business
- Permit Referral DR- 1559: 603 North Market Street. Sign for a new North Market Street business (no existing sign). Market Street City Historic District. Resolution 29-17.
- Permit Referral DR-1560: 405 North Market Street. Demolition request as part of a site redevelopment package – part 1 of 2 part application. Market Street City Historic District. Resolution 30-17.
- Permit Referral DR-1561: 1001 North Spruce Street. Request for demolition to clear space for a pocket park for seniors in the immediately adjacent senior residential facility. Referred under the demolition provisions of §48-36 (D). Resolution 31-17.
- Permit Referral DR- 1562: 303-305-307 Torbert Street. Request for demolition of a portion of the parcel, and rehabilitation of the remainder as a restaurant/beer garden. Referred under the demolition provisions of §48-36(D). Resolution 32-17.
- Permit Referral DR-1563: 1100 North Rodney Street. Request for installation of an HVAC mini-split system. Cool Spring /Tilton Park City Historic District. Resolution 33-17.
DRPC has the right to refuse to review any case for which they decide there is insufficient documentation to make an informed determination
Agenda prepared October 10, 2017, and posted on the City website, www.WilmingtonDE.gov.
Staff: Patricia A. Maley, AICP, DRPC Coordinator and Senior Planner/Design and Review, (302) 576-3113.