Wilmington Wellness Day
- Date: 09/16/2017 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Helen Chambers Park
6th & Madison Streets
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Living Well in the City
The City of Wilmington and the Wilmington Health Planning Council (WHPC) invite citizens to participate in the 15th annual Wilmington Wellness Day.
- Blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol and eye health screenings
- Health workshops
- "Man Cave" to focus on men’s health issues
- Panel discussion on violence
- Kids’ Zone with moon bounce
- Youth cook-off featuring a local Top Chef
- Free lunch
In the event of rain, the event will be held at the William ‘Hicks’ Anderson Community Center at 500 N. Madison Street.
Sponsors: Wilmington Health Planning Council, Mayor Mike Purzycki, Wilmington City Council President Hanifa Shabazz, Members of Council, Department of Parks and Recreation, Christiana Care Health System, St. Francis Hospital, CVS, Caremark, United Healthcare, YWCA
For additional information, contact Shawn R. Baker at (302) 576-3828, or Nora Katurakes at (302) 623-4628.