Parks and Recreation Free Lacrosse Clinic
- Date: 11/18/2017 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Location: Eden Park
New Castle Avenue and City Line
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
The Department of Parks and Recreation invite boys and girls ages 8 to 16 to attend a free lacrosse clinic. Registration opens at 11:30 a.m. The clinic takes place from 12 noon to 2:00 p.m. No experience is needed.
- Learn the basics of lacrosse.
- We will supply the equipment you will need in order to participate.
- Dress warmly (preferably in layers).
- Wear cleats if available.
- Lunch will be served to all participants.
Co-sponsored by the Mother UAME Church. For more information, email Morrison12533@yahoo.com