Design Review and Preservation Commission
- Date: 01/17/2018 6:30 PM
- Location: Council Chambers
Louis L. Redding City/County Building, 800 N. French Street, 1st Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
- Administrative Business
- Acceptance of minutes from the September and December meetings.
- Old Business
- New Business
- Permit Referral Dr-1567: 509 Taylor Street. Request from contractor to be allowed to leave vinyl windows that were placed without permit or review in the home at 509 Taylor Street in early December. East Side City Historic District. Resolution 01-18.
- Permit Referral DR-1568: 301 West 6th Street. Request to revise previously approved rehabilitation and reuse plan (DR-1515, June/July 2016); specific changes to front facade and cornice elements. Quaker Hill City Historic District. Resolution 02-18.
- Permit Referral DR-1569: 900 block of Bennett Street – East Side. Request for demolition of 922, 924, 924.5, 926, 928, 930, 932, 934, 936, 938 Bennett Street to allow Wilmington Housing Partnership to redevelop the block for new housing meeting contemporary spacial standards. Referred under the demolition provisions of §48-36(D). Resolution 03-18.
- Department of Planning and Development, Report on Planning Activities - Highlights
DRPC has the right to refuse to review any case for which they decide there is insufficient documentation to make an informed determination.
Agenda prepared January 8, 2018.
Staff: Patricia A. Maley, AICP, DRPC Coordinator and Senior Planner/Design and Review, (302) 576-3113.