Design Review and Preservation Commission
- Date: 04/18/2018 6:30 PM
- Location: Mayor's Conference Room
Louis L. Redding City/County Building, 800 N. French Street, 3rd Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Meeting of the Wilmington Design Review and Preservation Commission
- Administrative Business
- Acceptance of minutes from the March meeting
- Old Business
- New Business
- Permit Referral DR-1560 E: 405 North Market Street. Plans for new construction as part of a site redevelopment package – part 2 of 2 part application. Market Street City Historic District. Resolution 09-18.
- Permit Referral DR-1575: 1016 Delaware Avenue. Mini-split HVAC system already installed along highly visible west elevation of building. Cool Spring/Tilton Park City Historic District. Resolution 10-18.
- Permit Referral DR-1576: 701 North Market Street. New signage, new facade treatment to meet corporate standards for new business (Dunkin Donuts). MarketStreet City Historic District. Resolution 11-18.
DRPC has the right to refuse to review any case for which they decide there is insufficient documentation to make an informed determination.
Agenda prepared April 10, 2018 by Patricia A. Maley, AICP, DRPC Coordinator and Senior Planner/Design and Review, Department of Planning and Development. (302) 576-3113.