Design Review and Preservation Commission
- Date: 06/20/2018 6:30 PM
- Location: Council Chambers
Louis L. Redding City/County Building, 800 N. French Street, 1st Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Meeting of the Wilmington Design Review and Preservation Commission
- Administrative Business
- Acceptance of minutes from the May meeting
- Old Business
- Permit Referral DR-1575: 1016 Delaware Avenue. Mini-split HVAC system already installed along highly visible west elevation of building. Cool Spring/ Tilton Park City Historic District. Applicant returning with visual buffer plan. Resolution 10-18.
- New Business
- Permit Referral DR- 1581: 1908 Delaware Avenue. Proposal for the installation of a mini-split system on the alleyway side of the house. Forty Acres Neighborhood Conservation District. Resolution 16-18.
- Permit Referral DR-1582: 1016 Delaware Avenue: Proposal for a roof based mini-split system. Cool Spring-Tilton Park City Historic District. Resolution 17-18.
- Permit Referral DR-1583: 311 King Street. Request to install an awning with business signage. Market Street City Historic District. Resolution 18-18.
- Permit Referral DR-1584: 214 North Market Street, 216 North Market Street, 225 North King Street. Request from new owner to demolish these properties to clear space for a new multi-story, rental residential building and parking garage. Market Street City Historic District. Resolution 19-18.
DRPC has the right to refuse to review any case for which they decide there is insufficient documentation to make an informed determination.
Agenda prepared June 11, 2018.
Staff: Patricia A. Maley, AICP, DRPC Coordinator and Senior Planner/Design and Review, (302) 576-3113.