West of I-95 Trash Collection
- Date: 12/21/2018
Return to full list >>
Preparing and Placing Your Trash
- Place in the trash only those items that can spoil, such as food or disposable diapers.
- Close and tie trash bags and place them into heavy plastic or metal trashcans. Secure with watertight lids.
- Cans must be placed for pick-up before 4 a.m. on the day of collection, but not before 6 p.m. on the day prior to collection.
- Cans must be removed no later than 6 p.m. on the day trash is collected.
- Each can and its contents must weigh less than 50 pounds.
- Bush, tree trimmings, vines, etc. are limited to 4-foot lengths and must be tied in tight bundles. Yard waste will be collected and processed by a designated vehicle. Do not place in with recycling or garbage.