Wilm Grand Prix 2018 Criterium Races/Street Fest
- Date: 05/19/2018 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Location: 800 block of N. Market Street
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Start & Finish on the 800 block of N. Market Street in front of The Grand. One-mile, eight-corner “figure 8” downtown criterium course with slight rise into the finish.
For more information about the 2017 Wilmington Grand Prix, visit www.WilmGrandPrix.com
Traffic Advisory for Wilmington Grand Prix Criterium Race Course (Friday, May 18 - Saturday, May 19)
Market Street (between 4th and 10th Streets) will be reduced to special-access only traffic beginning at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, May 18. Motorists are advised to avoid Market Street at this time and use an alternate route. Market Street returns to regular traffic patterns after 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 19.
- Market Street will be closed on Saturday, May 19 until 8:00 p.m. (5th & 6th Streets reopen at 7:00 p.m.)
- 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th Streets will be closed between Shipley & French Streets beginning Friday, May 18 at 6:00 p.m. through Saturday, May 19 at 7:00 p.m.
- 10th Street will be closed between Shipley & French Streets beginning Friday, May 18 at 6:00 p.m. through Saturday, May 19 at 8:00 p.m.
- 11th Street will be closed between Market & French Streets beginning Saturday, May 19 at 6:00 a.m.
- 5th & 6th Streets will reopen Saturday, May 19 at 7:00 p.m.
- King Street will be closed between 4th & 11th Streets on Saturday, May 19 from 7:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.