Play Streets 2018: W. 4th & N. Rodney Streets
- Date: 08/14/2018 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: W. 4th and N. Rodney Streets
Wilmington, Delaware 19805
Promoting healthier lifestyles and community engagement for children and families
- Sports (basketball, football, tennis)
- Hula hoops and jump ropes provided
- Health screenings courtesy St. Francis Hospital's St. Clare Van
- Healthy eating and living exhibits
The Kenny Family Foundation, which is affiliated with local ShopRite supermarkets, will provide healthy snacks.
For more information about Wilmington’s Play Streets 2018, contact Rysheema Dixon with Christiana Care Health System at playstreetinfo@WilmingtonDE.gov, or call the Department of Parks and Recreation at (302) 576-3810.
Play Streets Wilmington is brought to you by the City of Wilmington Mayor's Office, the City of Wilmington Department of Parks and Recreation, Christiana Care Health System, and the Wilmington Police Department.