Finance & Economic Dev Committee
- Date: 03/04/2019 5:00 PM
- Location: Council Committee Room
Louis L. Redding City/County Building, 800 N. French Street, 1st Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Meeting of the Finance & Economic Development Committee
- A Resolution Confirming the Appointment of Robert Goff as City Solicitor
- Ord. 19-003 Amend Chapter 2 of the City Code by Repealing Section 2-358 Thereof Regarding the Annual Reconciliation of Operating Budget Accounts
- Ord. 19-004 Amend Chapter 2 of the City Code in Order to Authorize the City Treasurer to Access the Budget Reserve Account Funds for Fiscal Year 2019 and Require Replenishment of the Budget Reserve Account Funds in the Ensuing Fiscal Year
- An Ordinance to Authorize a Multi-Year Extension of Contract 15054DFPS (Traffic Signal Violation Monitoring Systems) Between the City of Wilmington and Conduent State and Local Solutions, Inc.
- Resolution to Request the Mayor to have a Property Valuation Report Performed on Each of the Parking Lots Held by the Wilmington Parking Authority
(Rev. 1, 02/26/19)
If public comment is permitted during this committee meeting, any member of the public who wishes to speak during the committee meeting will be limited to three minutes per agenda item. If the public’s permission to comment is abused, the Chair may exercise greater discretion in limiting public comment.
Charles M. “Bud” Freel, Chair
Robert A. Williams
Hanifa Shabazz, Ex Officio Member