City Planning Commission
- Date: 09/17/2019 6:00 PM
- Location: Council Chambers
Louis L. Redding City/County Building, 800 N. French Street, 1st Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Meeting of the City Planning Commission
- Approval of the minutes of the August 20, 2019 Planning Commission Meeting.
- New Business.
- Resolution 11-19: A proposal by Salesianum School to rename Stadium Drive to St. Rocco Way. Stadium Drive is located within Brandywine Park and extends from 18th Street to Franklin Drive.
- Resolution 12-19: Recommendation to adopt “Wilmington 2028: A Comprehensive Plan for Our City and Communities” to replace all components of the existing citywide Comprehensive Development Plan.
- Resolution 13-19; Waterfront Development Review WF 05-19: Application requesting Zoning Board of Adjustment approval to establish a warehouse use as a special exception at 600 A Street in a W-4 (Waterfront/Residential/Commercial)
Agenda prepared September 5, 2019 by Dorien Snyder, Department of Planning, (302) 576-3116.