Design Review and Preservation Commission
- Date: 03/20/2019 6:30 PM
- Location: Council Chambers
Louis L. Redding City/County Building, 800 N. French Street, 1st Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Meeting of the Wilmington Design Review and Preservation Commission
- Administrative Business
- Acceptance of minutes from the February meeting.
- Old Business
- New Business
- Permit Referral DR-1608: 723 North Market Street. Request from Tupp Signs to place a new sign with channel letters for “Boost Mobile.” Market Street City Historic District. Resolution 06-19.
- Permit Referral DR-1609: 620 North Market Street. Request from 2 East 7th Street LLC to place 4 awnings above the storefront to “Bardea” to cover the outdoor seating area. Market Street City Historic District. Resolution 07-19.
- Permit Referral DR-1610: 837 North Market Street. Request for placement of signage for new business “El Diablo Burritos.” Market Street City Historic District. Resolution 08-19.
- Permit Referral DR-1611: 109 West 7th Street. Request for demolition of the building to make way for a multi-parcel redevelopment for residential use. Referred under the demolition provisions of § 48-36(D). Resolution 09-19.
DRPC has the right to refuse to review any case for which they decide there is insufficient documentation to make an informed determination.
Agenda prepared March 11, 2019.
Staff: Patricia A. Maley, AICP, DRPC Coordinator and Senior Planner/Design and Review, (302) 576-3113