Design Review and Preservation Comm RESCHEDULED
- Date: 04/15/2019 6:30 PM
- Location: Mayor's Conference Room
Louis L. Redding City/County Building, 800 N. French Street, 3rd Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Meeting of the Wilmington Design Review and Preservation Commission
- Administrative Business
- Acceptance of minutes from the March meeting
- Old Business
- Permit Referral DR-1611: 109 West 7th Street. Request for demolition of the building to make way for a multi-parcel redevelopment for residential use. Referred under the demolition provisions of § 48-36(D). Resolution 09-19. TABLED AS INCOMPLETE at March meeting.
- New Business
- Permit Referral DR-1612: 1319 West 6th Street. Request for demolition. Wilmington Community Neighborhood Land Bank. Cool Spring/Tilton Park City Historic District. Resolution 10-19.
- Permit Referral DR-1613: 7th and West Streets. Request for development of a community park as part of the Vacant to Vibrant initiative. Quaker Hill City Historic District. Resolution 11-19.
DRPC has the right to refuse to review any case for which they decide there is insufficient documentation to make an informed determination.
Agenda prepared April 8, 2019, by Patricia A. Maley, AICP, DRPC Coordinator and Senior Planner/Design and Review, (302) 576-3113.