Design Review and Preservation Commission
- Date: 05/15/2019 6:30 PM
- Location: Council Chambers
Louis L. Redding City/County Building, 800 N. French Street, 1st Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Meeting of the Wilmington Design Review and Preservation Commission
- Administrative Business
- Acceptance of minutes from the April meeting
- Old Business
- New Business
- Permit Referral DR-1614: 802 West 11th Street. Request for replacement of windows front and rear. Trinity Vicinity City Historic District. Resolution 12-19.
- Permit Referral DR-1615: 704 West Street. Request from Ministry of Caring for modifications for handicapped access and updating of facility. Quaker Hill City Historic District. Resolution 13-19.
- Permit Referral DR-1616: 1711 Delaware Avenue. Request to modifications of front façade for new restaurant. Forty Acres Neighborhood Conservation District. Resolution 14-19.
- Permit Referral DR-1617: 501 West Street. Request for installation of a mini-split system. Quaker Hill City Historic District. Resolution 15-19.
DRPC has the right to refuse to review any case for which they decide there is insufficient documentation to make an informed determination.
Agenda prepared May 6, 2019 by Patricia A. Maley, AICP, DRPC, Coordinator and Senior Planner/Design and Review, (302) 576-3113.