Design Review and Preservation Commission
- Date: 08/21/2019 6:30 PM
- Location: Council Chambers
Louis L. Redding City/County Building, 800 N. French Street, 1st Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Meeting of the Wilmington Design Review and Preservation Commission
- Administrative Business
- Acceptance of minutes from the July meeting
- New Business
- Permit Referral DR-1625: 911 N. Franklin Street – Bennett House. Request forroof replacement and minor repairs, replace exterior stucco on adjacent garage.Cool Spring Tilton Park City Historic District. Resolution 23-19.
- Permit Referral DR- 1626: 403 Washington Street. Request from Ministry ofCaring for multiple exterior items of maintenance and upgrades and construction of anew stair tower on the subject property rear. Quaker Hill City Historic District.Resolution 24-19.
- Permit Referral DR-1627. 704 N. West Street. Request from Ministry of Caring forchange in exterior materials on project originally approved by DRPC in May 2019.Quaker Hill City Historic District. Resolution 25-19.
DRPC has the right to refuse to review any case for which they decide there is insufficient documentation to make an informed determination.
Agenda prepared August 8, 2019.
Staff: Patricia A. Maley, AICP, DRPC Coordinator and Senior Planner/Design and Review, (302) 576-3113