Design Review and Preservation Commission
- Date: 09/18/2019 6:30 PM
- Location: Council Chambers
Louis L. Redding City/County Building, 800 N. French Street, 1st Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Meeting of the Wilmington Design Review and Preservation Commission
- Administrative Business
- Acceptance of minutes from the August meeting
- Old Business
- New Business
- Permit Referral DR-1628: 840 N. Market Street. Request to replace commercial entry doors at main entrance and add roof-mounted HVAC equipment. Market Street City Historic District. Resolution 26-19.
- Permit Referral CLG / DR-1629: An Ordinance to Amend Article IX, Division 2, Subdivision III of Chapter 48 to Provide Penalty and Enforcement provisions r elating to Neighborhood Conservation Districts. Resolution 27-19.
- Permit Referral DR-1630: 1917 and 1919 N. Lincoln Street. Request from Kentmere Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, Inc. to demolish the adjacent twin property to allow space for an off-street entrance for emergency vehicles and patient drop off. Forty Acres Neighborhood Conservation District. Resolution 28-19. WITHDRAWN BY APPLICANT
DRPC has the right to refuse to review any case for which they decide there is insufficient documentation to make an informed determination.
Agenda prepared September 11, 2019. Staff: Patricia A. Maley, AICP, DRPC Coordinator and Senior Planner / Design and Review, (302) 576-3113.