Design Review and Preservation Commission
- Date: 11/20/2019 6:30 PM
- Location: Council Chambers
Louis L. Redding City/County Building, 800 N. French Street, 1st Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Meeting of the Wilmington Design Review and Preservation Commission
- Administrative Business
- Acceptance of minutes from the October meeting
- Old Business
- Permit Referral DR-1603 R:1712 Lovering Avenue. Renovations to existing gas station; specifically remove and replace underground tank system, install a canopy over gas dispensers and install a double pole ID/price sign to meet franchise branding requirements. Forty Acres Neighborhood Conservation District. Resolution 34-19. REVISIONS TO ORIGINAL PROPOSED SIGN.
- Permit Referral DR-1624 R: 1015, 1017, 1019, 1021 Park Place. Request for renovation of residential apartment buildings. Cool Spring/Tilton Park City Historic District. Resolution 35-19.
- New Business
- Permit Referral DR-1636: 708-710 North West Street. Request to replace windows and doors, perform maintenance repairs to wood shutters, trim and cornice, repaint the façade, replace siding, repair stucco and brick, and install a new rear fence. Quaker Hill City Historic District. Resolution 36-19.
DRPC has the right to refuse to review any case for which they decide there is insufficient documentation to make an informed determination.
Agenda prepared November 13, 2019, by Patricia A. Maley, AICP, DRPC Coordinator and Senior Planner / Design and Review, (302) 576-3113.