Wilmington Ethics Commission
- Date: 09/10/2019 4:00 PM
- Location: Atrium Conference Room
Louis L. Redding City/County Building, Department of Finance, 800 N. French Street, 5th Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Return to full list >>
Meeting of the Wilmington Ethics Commission
- Roll Call
- Reading of the Minutes
- Approval of minutes from July meeting.
- Communications and Public Comment
- Report of Committees
- Unfinished Business
- Update on proposed changes to Commission’s rules.
- Miscellaneous Business
- Discussion of Commission Schedule.
- The Commission may go into Executive Session to discuss a confidential investigation pursuant to 29 Del C. § 10004(b)(6) and W.C.C. § 2-345(h).