Wilmington Ethics Commission
- Date: 11/12/2019 4:00 PM
- Location: Atrium Conference Room
Louis L. Redding City/County Building, Department of Finance, 800 N. French Street, 5th Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Meeting of the Wilmington Ethics Commission
- Roll Call
- Reading of the Minutes
- Approval of minutes from October meeting.
- Communications and Public Comment
- Report of Committees
- Unfinished Business
- Update on proposed changes to Commission’s rules.
- Miscellaneous Business
- Discussion of potential proactive steps the Commission could take with respect to education and training.
- The Commission will go into Executive Session to discuss a confidential complaint pursuant to 29 Del C. § 10004(b)(6) and W.C.C. § 2-345(h).1
1The agenda was amended on the morning of Monday, November 11, 2019 to include this agenda item because the information necessitating its inclusion was provided to the Commission on the afternoon of Friday, November 8, 2019.