Wilmington CVT Commission
- Date: 02/11/2019 12:00 PM
- Location: Council Chambers
Louis L. Redding City/County Building, 800 N. French Street, 1st Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Meeting of the Wilmington Cable, Video and Telecommunications Commission
- Roll Call of Committee Members
- Adopt Minutes from January 24, 2019 Meeting
- New Business
- Discuss updated proposals submitted by DETV and LAPA to be selected as the Third-Party Operator (TPO) of the City's leased access television station.
- Vote to select the next TPO to operate the City's leased access television station.
- Public Comment
If public comment is permitted during this committee meeting, any member of the public who wishes to speak during the committee meeting will be limited to three minutes per agenda item. If the public’s permission to comment is abused, the Chair may exercise greater discretion in limiting public comment.
Chair: Hanifa Shabazz, City Council President
Zanthia L. Oliver, 3rd District City Council Member
Yolanda M. McCoy, 6th District City Council Member
Rysheema J. Dixon, City Council Member At-Large
Marchelle Basnight, Chief of Staff, Wilmington City Council
John Rago, Deputy Chief of Staff for Policy and Communications, Office of Mayor Michael S. Purzycki
Matthew Warren, Law Department Designee
Kelly A. Williams, Public Works Commissioner
Terrence J. Williams, City Auditor