Design Review and Preservation Comm RESCHEDULED
- Date: 02/27/2019 6:30 PM
- Location: Mayor's Conference Room
Louis L. Redding City/County Building, 800 N. French Street, 3rd Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Rescheduled Meeting of the Wilmington Design Review and Preservation Commission
- Administrative Business
- Acceptance of minutes from the January meeting.
- Progress Report from the working subcommittee about BPG new construction in the 200 block of Market Street.
- Old Business
- New Business
- Permit Referral DR-1605: 509 West Street. Request for renovations to a multi-unit building to convert it to a single-family home. Quaker Hill City Historic District. Resolution 03-19.
- Permit Referral DR-1606: 508 Washington Street. Request for renovations to an existing three-unit building to convert it to a single-family home. Quaker Hill City Historic District. Resolution 04-19.
- Permit Referral DR-1607: 1313 Delaware Avenue. Request to remove the exterior stucco surfacing of the 1980s rear addition to the building due to water infusion and damage and resurface that rear section with vinyl siding. Delaware Avenue City Historic District. Resolution 05-19.
DRPC has the right to refuse to review any case for which they decide there is insufficient documentation to make an informed determination.
Agenda prepared February 12, 2019, and posted on the City website: www.WilmingtonDE.gov. Staff: Patricia A. Maley, AICP, DRPC Coordinator and Senior Planner/Design and Review, (302) 576-3113.