Wilm Grand Prix 2019 Criterium Races/Street Fest
- Date: 05/18/2019 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Location: 800 block of N. Market Street
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Start & Finish on the 800 block of N. Market Street in front of The Grand. One-mile, eight-corner “figure 8” downtown criterium course with slight rise into the finish.
For more information about the Wilmington Grand Prix 2019, visit www.WilmGrandPrix.com
Traffic Advisory for Wilmington Grand Prix Criterium Race Course (Friday, May 17 - Saturday, May 18)
Market Street (between 4th and 10th Streets) will be reduced to special-access only traffic beginning at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, May 17. Motorists are advised to avoid Market Street at this time and use an alternate route. Market Street returns to regular traffic patterns after 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 18.
- Market Street will be closed on Saturday, May 18 until 8:00 p.m. (5th & 6th Streets reopen at 7:00 p.m.)
- 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th Streets will be closed between Shipley & French Streets beginning Friday, May 17 at 6:00 p.m. through Saturday, May 18 at 7:00 p.m.
- 10th Street will be closed between Shipley & French Streets beginning Friday, May 17 at 6:00 p.m. through Saturday, May 18 at 8:00 p.m.
- 11th Street will be closed between Market & French Streets beginning Saturday, May 18 at 6:00 a.m.
- 5th & 6th Streets will reopen Saturday, May 18 at 7:00 p.m.
- King Street will be closed between 4th & 11th Streets on Saturday, May 18 from 7:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.