West of I-95 Recycling Collection
- Date: 08/13/2019
Return to full list >>
Preparing Your Recyclables
- Place all recyclable materials loosely into recycle bin.
- Any used food containers should be cleaned before placing them in the bin.
- Cans must be placed for pick-up before 4 a.m. on the day of collection, but not before 6 p.m. on the day prior to collection.
- Cans must be removed no later than 6 p.m. on the day of collection.
- Each can and its contents must weigh less than 50 pounds.
What Can Be Recycled?
- Glass Bottles and Jars
- Detergent Containers
- Plastic Milk Containers
- Aluminum Cans
- Steel Cans (Soup)
- Tin Cans
- Empty Aerosol Cans
- Mixed Paper
- Telephone Books
- Junk Mail
- Soft Books
- Cereal Boxes
- White Paper
- Plastic Containers with the #1 - #7 recycling symbol designation (e.g. yogurt and margarine tubs, lotion and sunscreen tubes, ketchup bottles, microwave trays)
- Cartons and aseptic packaging (e.g. juice boxes, gable-top milk, and juice containers)
For further questions on what can or can't be recycled, call the Public Works Call Center at (302) 576-3878.