Community Dev & Urban Planning Committee
- Date: 06/11/2020 5:00 PM
- Location: Virtual Meeting via Zoom (see agenda for meeting link)
Virtual Meeting of the Community Development & Urban Planning Committee
- A Resolution Authorizing the Mayor to File a Second Substantial Amendment to the Fiscal Year 2020 Annual Action Plan to Outline the Proposed Use of Excess HOME Funds for Phase I of the Reach Riverside Redevelopment Project
- Presentation: Wilmington Alliance
- A Resolution Declaring 501 West Seventh Street to be Surplus and Approving its Disposition to Wilmington Alliance, Inc.
- A Resolution Declaring 601 West Eighth Street to be Surplus and Approving its Disposition to Cinnaire Solutions
- A Resolution to Establish the 4th District Community Task Force
The public can access the meeting by clicking the following link:
Webinar ID: 996 0338 3319
Or by Telephone by dialing: (929) 205-6099 or (301) 715-8592
You will be asked for the Webinar ID. Please enter 996 0338 3319and then #. You can press # again when prompted to immediately enter the meeting.
(Rev. 2, 06/10/2020)
If public comment is permitted during this committee meeting, any member of the public who wishes to speak during the committee meeting will be limited to three minutes per agenda item. If the public’s permission to comment is abused, the Chair may exercise greater discretion in limiting public comment.
Rysheema Dixon, Chair
Yolanda McCoy, Vice Chair
Ernest “Trippi” Congo II
Linda M. Gray
Va’Shun “Vash” Turner
City Council President Hanifa Shabazz, Ex Officio Member