Community Dev & Urban Planning Committee
- Date: 05/14/2020 5:00 PM
- Location: Virtual Meeting via Zoom (see agenda for link)
Virtual Meeting of the Community Development & Urban Planning Committee
- Presentation on the LEAD Reduction and Healthy Homes Program, New Castle County, Franchon Dickinson, Program Manager
- Ord. No. 20-017 Amend Chapter 5 of the City to Change Permissible Hours of Operations of Certain Retailers
- A Resolution Authorizing the Mayor to File the Consolidated Strategy for Housing and Community Development Plan for Fiscal Years 2020-2024 and the Fiscal Year 2021 Annual Action Plan with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Including Funds for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), Home Improvement Program (HOME), Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG), and Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA)
- A Resolution Approving the Citizen Participation Plan that Outlines the City’s Responsibilities for Engaging the Public During Preparation of the Consolidated Plan, Annual Action Plans, and the Comprehensive Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) and any future HUD Applications
- A Resolution Authorizing the Mayor to File a Substantial Amendment to the Fiscal Year 2020 Annual Action Plan to Outline the Proposed Use of Supplemental CDBG-CV Grants, ESG-CV and HOPWA-CV Funds to Prevent, Prepare for, and Respond to the Ongoing COVID 19 Crisis
The public can access the meeting by clicking the following link:
Webinar ID: 977 0192 4237
Or by Telephone by dialing: (929) 205-6099 or (301) 715 8592.
You will be asked for the Webinar ID. Please enter 97701924237 and then #. You can press # again when prompted to immediately enter the meeting.
(Rev. #2 posted 05/13/2020 – item #3 title amended)
If public comment is permitted during this committee meeting, any member of the public who wishes to speak during the committee meeting will be limited to three minutes per agenda item. If the public’s permission to comment is abused, the Chair may exercise greater discretion in limiting public comment.
Rysheema Dixon, Chair
Yolanda McCoy, Vice Chair
Ernest “Trippi” Congo II
Linda M. Gray
Va’Shun “Vash” Turner
City Council President Hanifa Shabazz, Ex Officio Member