Design Review and Preservation Commission
- Date: 02/19/2020 6:30 PM
- Location: Council Chambers
Louis L. Redding City/County Building, 800 N. French Street, 1st Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Meeting of the Wilmington Design Review and Preservation Commission
- Administrative Business
- Acceptance of minutes from the January 15, 2020 meeting.
- Old Business
- New Business
- Permit Referral DR-1639: 801 North Market Street: Request from the Wilmington Urban Development Action Grant Corporation (UDAG) to replace 1st floor windows and knee walls with storefront systems, install new entrances, awnings and light fixtures, and repair areas of stucco. Market Street City Historic District. Resolution 02-20.
- Permit Referral DR-1640: 819 West 9th Street. Request for renovations to a vacant and blighted property to prepare for resale as a single-family dwelling. Trinity Vicinity City Historic District. Resolution 03-20.
- Permit Referral DR-1641: 2301 Kentmere Parkway. Request to create a new lighted and terraced entrance and an ADA accessible walkway to the Delaware Art Museum’s Kentmere Parkway side. Kentmere Parkway City Historic District. Resolution 04-20.
DRPC has the right to refuse to review any case for which they decide there is insufficient documentation to make an informed determination.
Agenda prepared February 3, 2020.
Staff: Patricia A. Maley, AICP, DRPC Coordinator and Senior Planner/Design and Review, (302) 576-3113.
Visit this link for information about the Wilmington Design Review and Preservation Commission (DRPC).