City Planning Commission
- Date: 05/19/2020 6:00 PM
- Location: Virtual Meeting via Zoom (see agenda for meeting link)
Meeting of the City Planning Commission
- Approval of the minutes of the April 21, 2020, Planning Commission Meetings.
- New Business.
- Resolution 12-20: Planning Commission review of the Riverside Redevelopment Project (Phase II), 2900 Rosemont Avenue, which is located within an R-5A (Low Density Apartment House) zoning district and requires the approval of proposed garden apartment developments in accordance with Section 48-136(c)(4) of the Zoning Code.
- Resolution 13-20: A proposal to remove a portion of Palmers Row, between New Street and the north boundary of Parcel #2602910124 (Delmarva), from the Official City Map.
- Resolution 14-20; Waterfront Development Review WF 01-20: Application from the Challenge Program requesting Zoning Board of Adjustment approval to establish a furniture factory and showroom (light manufacturing) as a special exception use at 1136 East 7th Street, in a W-4 (Waterfront Residential / Commercial) zoning district.
*NOTE: This special meeting of the Planning Commission will be conducted using virtual video/teleconferencing technology that will permit the public and Commission Members to hear the meeting while preventing the risk of exposure to the Coronavirus in pursuant to Governor Carney’s Proclamation #17-3292.
Members of the public are invited to join the Planning Commission meeting by accessing the meeting as follows:
When: May 19, 2020 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) Topic: City Planning Commission Meeting
Please click the link below to join the webinar: https://wilmingtonde.zoom.us/j/97286254321
Webinar ID: 972 8625 4321
Or iPhone one-tap:
US: +16465588656,97286254321#,1#,516948# or +13017158592,97286254321#,1#,516948#
Or Telephone: (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215
8782 or +1 346 248 7799
International numbers available: https://wilmingtonde.zoom.us/u/ap2SAzstX
Written comments may be submitted to: tclucas@WilmingtonDE.gov in advance of the meeting.
Agenda prepared May 4, 2020, by Dorien Snyder, Department of Planning and Development.
Visit this link for information about the City Planning Commission (CPC).