City Planning Commission
- Date: 03/17/2020 6:00 PM
- Location: Council Chambers
Louis L. Redding City/County Building, 800 N. French Street, 1st Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Return to full list >>
Meeting of the City Planning Commission
- Approval of the minutes of the February 18, 2020 Planning Commission Meeting.
- New Business
- Resolution 04-20: Annual Review of the Capital Budget and Capital Improvements Program for Fiscal Years 2021 through FY 2026 (Original Document).
- Resolution 05-20; MS-20-02: Major Subdivision application from Rummel, Klepper & Kahl, LLP, on behalf of the Riverfront Development Corporation, which proposes to subdivide one noncontiguous parcel, located at 601 South Madison Street, into two parcels.
- Resolution 6-20; MS-20-03 and MS-20-04: Major Subdivision application from Rummel, Klepper & Kahl, LLP, on behalf of SMO Incorporated and 322 A Street LLC, which proposes to subdivide three parcels, located at 300 South Walnut Street, 0 South Walnut Street, and 322 A Street, into five parcels.
Agenda prepared February 25, 2020 by Dorien Snyder, Department of Planning, (302) 576-3116.
Visit this link for information about the City Planning Commission (CPC).