The Department of Human Resources is currently accepting applications for the following positions. Click on the job title for the position details.
SUMMER YOUTH EMPLOYMENT COUNSELOR
- Type:Limited Service
- Salary/Pay Rate:To be determined upon employment
- Posted Date:03/28/2019 10:11 AM
- Deadline to Apply:05/10/2019 4:30 PM
HOW TO APPLY: Download the City of Wilmington Employment Application. Submit the completed application to the Department of Parks and Recreation, Municipal Services Complex, 500 Wilmington Avenue, Wilmington, Delaware 19801; or email the completed application to parksjobs@WilmingtonDE.gov.
VACANCY: Department of Parks and Recreation (Youth and Families Division)
DATES OF EMPLOYMENT: 11 weeks (Sunday, June 23 through Thursday, August 29, 2019)
- Must have successfully completed a minimum of 60 credit hours course work (and/or attained 2-year degree) from an accredited college or university in Sociology, Human Services, Psychology, or a related field.
- Ability to work both in a standard office environment and outdoors.
- Transportation required.
- Ability to give clear verbal and written instruction.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be 21 years of age or older. Selected applicants must pass a background check and drug screen.