City Government Offices will be Closed and Recyclables Collection Schedule Modified for the July Fourth Holiday
Wilmington City government offices will be closed on Friday, July 3, 2020, for the Independence Day holiday. As a result, the Department of Public Works’ Sanitation Division will collect recyclables on a modified holiday schedule:
- Monday, June 29: East of I-95 trash collection
- Tuesday, June 30: West of I-95 trash collection
- Wednesday, July 1: East of I-95 recycling collection
- Thursday, July 2: West of I-95 recycling collection
- Friday, July 3: No collection of recyclables
Visit this link for more information about trash and recycling in the City.
To report issues about trash and recycling collection, please call the Public Works Call Center at (302) 576-3878 or go online to submit a request for service.
|COMMUNITY AND MEDIA INQUIRIES:
Deputy Chief of Staff for Policy and Communications
Mobile: (302) 420-7928