For boys and girls ages 8 to 12
- Thursday, May 24, 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Department of Parks and Recreation
City of Wilmington Municipal Services Complex
500 Wilmington Avenue (Off I-495)
- Bring the completed signed registration form, and required documents.
Space is limited for each session. One session only per participant.
Must provide copy of birth certificate for proof of age & immunization records.
- Session I (girls 8-10): July 6 - 9, 2018
- Session II (boys 8-10): July 13 - 16, 2018
- Session III (girls 11 & 12): July 20 - 23, 2018
- Session IV (boys 11 & 12): July 27 - 30, 2018
Each participant receives a free camp t-shirt.
- Nature Walks
- Scavenger Hunts
- Camp Fire Activities
- Arts and Crafts
For more information about the program, contact Nichole Torrence at (302) 576-3847 or ntorrence@WilmingtonDE.gov