- City of Wilmington, Delaware
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Stormwater Discharges from Municipal Sources
- Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control (DNREC)
Individual NPDES Permit for Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4s)
Help Keep Wilmington's Waterways Clean
(302) STOPPIT - Water Pollution Prevention Hotline
- Visit www.302STOPPIT.org and fill out an online form; or
- Call or send a text message to (302) STOPPIT (302-786-7748) with the location and details; or
- Email hotline@302STOPPIT.org with the location and details.
Report It Resolve It
- Call (302) 576-3878. Operators are on duty 6:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Visit http://reportitresolveit.wilmingtonde.gov/ to report non-emergency requests for service online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.