Be a part of changes that are happening in Wilmington
Thursday, June 27, 2019
10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Louis L. Redding City/County Building
800 N. French Street
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Mayor Mike Purzycki, City Council President Hanifa Shabazz, and Real Estate and Housing Director Bob Weir - in partnership with the Wilmington Neighborhood Conservancy Land Bank - invite contactors to the 3rd Contractors Opportunity Session to learn about housing opportunities in the city.
- Learn about the immediate work opportunities that are available on 25 properties.
- Learn how to get the work.
- Learn what you need to do.
- Get your builder tie-in.
- Subcontractors will meet the general contractors
- General contractors will meet our bankers
Special guest speaker is Paul Welden, Director of the 203k Contractor Certification Program. Upon completion of the session, attendees will receive $100 off the 203k certification program.