Broken Parking Meters

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Get information about parking in Wilmington

 If you encounter an inoperable or malfunctioning parking meter, immediately report the meter number (the number, usually three digits, can be found on the front face of the meter) to the City’s Office of Constituent Services at or call (302) 576-2489. All claims of a broken meter will be promptly investigated and verified; any citations issued in a parking space with a verified broken meter will be dismissed upon appeal.